Yorkie For Sale
Yorkie puppies has been a popular breed all over the world for decades. They were originally “ratters” – bred to catch rats – for the working class of England, and were one of the first AKC registered breeds after their move to the United States in the late 1800s. These days, Yorkies are known for being independent and feisty at times, but they learn very quickly and are keen to be near their owners. Yorkies are small dogs, typically weighing in at an average of 2-4 pounds, and, although nobody can guarantee any dog is hypoallergenic, Yorkies are often referred to as hypoallergenic because they have human-like hair instead of fur.Yorkie For Sale
Yorkie puppies price | Yorkie For Sale
we can see how the prices are determined for these small pups, and what to look for on your search for the perfect one.
Bloodline Whether or not the pup you are interested in is a purebred Yorkshire Terrier is a massive factor in determining how much it will be. If you are looking to buy from a breeder that has no papers or documents of the dog, you will find that you will be paying much less for your dog since there is no proof that it is purebred.
On the other hand, there are instances where Yorkies that are AKC champions are bred with other champions or highly expensive Yorkies. This can make the price of the pup go up to $10,000, all due to the reputation of the dog’s parents.
The way the Yorkie looks also plays a prominent role in its cost. Tying in with whether or not the dog is a purebred, the color combination of its coat matters.
How to Make a Yorkie Feel at Home
These days, cute, cuddly and portable Yorkshire terriers are one of the most popular dog breeds out there. If you have decided to add a Yorkie to your family, there are ways to make her feel right at home.
Doggie-proof your home. If you don’t, your inquisitive Yorkie may get into something she shouldn’t and you will have to be the bad guy when you take her new fun discovery away. Before you bring your pup home, put away chemicals and cleaners, raise household plants to above dog height, tuck away electrical cords, and hide any small items that can be chewed on or swallowed.
Let your Yorkie explore her new surroundings before picking her up and passing her around. This way she will start to become familiar with her surroundings by sniffing her way around.
Yorkie Puppies For Sale In VA
- FREE AKC or AKC Partners Registration – If your puppy is already registered with AKC our service will register your puppy with your name and AKC. If your puppy is registered with another registry ie. ACA, ICA, APRI, or any other registry your puppy will automatically be registered with AKC Partners; a separate division of AKC. For more information about AKC Partners, click here: AKC Partners. Please note that you may still manually register your puppy’s original registration when you receive your paperwork. Additional registration fees may apply. Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale near me.
- FREE Online Puppy Training – As an extra value-added service Lucky Yorkie Pups also offers a comprehensive puppy training video library.
- FREE 15 Day Viral Guarantee – Our 15-day viral guarantee includes any viral illness such as puppy colds. We will cover up to 500 dollars towards, medications, x-rays, or any other veterinarian service related to the viral illness. It appears as you’ve finally found a friendly Yorkie for sale with Lucky Yorkie Pups.
Yorkie Puppies For Sale
- FREE 4 Year Genetic Health Guarantee – Our 4-year genetic health guarantee covers your puppy’s heart, lungs, kidneys, hips, knees, and any most other genetic health issues. We will cover up to 100% of the purchase price of your new puppy toward medical bills. The only exceptions to this guarantee that are not covered are non-lifestyle altering genetic issues such as open fontanels, low-grade heart murmurs, low-grade patella issues, and or dental issues. Yorkie puppies for sale in VA.
- FREE 12 Year Life Insurance Warranty – If your puppy was to pass away due to a genetic issue that is covered under this guarantee, you would receive a 100% credit in the first year, and a 50% credit in years two through twelve towards the purchase of a new puppy. Heaven forbid this would happen, but rest assured your investment is safe.